The City of Mansfield has a growing number of parks, playgrounds, recreational areas and open spaces. These public facilities preserve and enhance the quality of life and environment in Mansfield.
The Public Works Department maintains these developed parks including:
- City Hall – PlayLand Park- features playground equipment, picnic tables w/grills, benches, swings, outdoor amphitheater, pavilion, and restroom facilities.
- Oxford Road (by Railroad tracks)
- City Park – Hwy 509 (under construction behind the Super Wal-Mart)
- Downtown Park – Polk & Jefferson Street
- Martin Rogers Park (across from old Nabors building)
In addition to providing these green spaces, the City plans projects that beautify the community.
**The City Park pavilion can be utilized for private and public events. Please contact City Hall at (318) 872-0406 for more information.
- DeSoto Kids Development and Education, Inc. – First Tee Golf Program – a developed 15 acre tract including a 9-hole golf course in the City of Mansfield. The course provides an area for training youth in the game of golf and provides a public course during non-training days.